Michelle I. Mason
I'm a full-time writer, focusing mainly on young adult and middle grade fiction with some freelance PR writing and editing on the side. I'm a wife, mom and Christian who loves to play the violin, cross-stitch, cheer on the St. Louis Cardinals and, of course, read. I also watch way too much TV.
Email me at mfaszold(at)hotmail(dot)com.
- @Rockets2Writing Puppy surprise! Her litter was dropped off. No idea about the parents, so we'll see! But she's adorable and cuddly :). 1 hour ago
- I really thought I would spend the day chasing a puppy around, but instead she's slept the day away. #rey #puppylove https://t.co/8DtXB1afwx 9 hours ago
- Things are getting canceled and rescheduled all over St. Louis for the eclipse. I plan to just step outside with my… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- MYC: Pacing and Tension: The Heartbeat of Your Story thewingedpen.com/pacing-and-ten… via @WingedPen 12 hours ago
- Why doesn't Conflict = Fights? Conflict is about STRUGGLE not just winning. jamigold.com/2017/08/confli… via @JamiGold 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What I've Learned in Six Years of Querying
- What I've Learned in Five Years of Querying
- Remembering a Friend Lost Too Soon: Ashley Gammon
- MG/YA Agents & Their Books
- MMGM: EXILE by Shannon Messenger with a Giveaway!
- MMGM: EVERBLAZE, BALANCE KEEPERS, and THE MAP TO EVERYWHERE
- FINDING AUDREY and a Couple of Other YA Books You Should Read
- A Glimpse at My Agent Spreadsheet: Middle Grade Books I've Read
- New England SCBWI Conference: So Worth the Trip!
- Before the Draft
- Blog Awards
- Blog Hop
- How to Research Agents
- Middle Grade
- Quick Tip
- What I've Learned
- Writing in Reverse
- Young Adult